Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I've got mine

So I bet you've been wondering where I've been the past few weeks. That's okay, I was wondering too. Rochester Indiefest was a blast! Lots of live painting, good art, and great music. I had the honor of meeting the gentlemen from Backwords, and one of the highlights of the weekend was a late night sing-along to old Beatles tunes with them and the gentlemen from Walri. Truly, it was a fantastic evening. In other news... planning of the Rochester Tweed ride is in full force, with less than a month remaining! My good friend Neeti from Tree in the Sky helped me out with some type for my flier.

I've been working on a piece for the Shoe Factory Art Co-Op, here's my sketch that's on its way to being a final piece. As always in my life, it is bike-centric.

I had a lovely getaway to New York this weekend, and got to visit my brother in his new place! Yay Gordon!

The Dufus final show was freaking sweet. I got to see some good old friends on this trip, and meet some new ones, like that chick Regina Spektor. What a great weekend!

No comments: