Monday, October 11, 2010

hey man, slow down!

First and foremost, yes, I own a car. This month inspection was past due, and I was forced to make some repairs to my car to drive it legally for another year. My car fixing budget being extremely low, I suddenly had the time to do some of the commissions that my mother has been begging me to do for awhile. Below, her sister, Beverly, approximately age 18.

My mother may argue with me about the "weird color" usage. In other news, I had the pleasure of seeing the band Cuddle Magic this weekend at the Bug Jar. Their nine piece group was incredibly tight, and I found the music so enjoyable, I purchased some cds. I recommend that you check them out, and see if they're coming to a town near you soon!

1 comment:

Eugen Caitaz said...

Hello dear Carla! When I looked at the first time on this drawing, I don't know why!?- but I immediately remembered Nurse Ratched ( http://www.nextgendemsblog.com/.a/6a00e55024ba0a883401156fb05a34970c-pi ) from one of my favorite film "One flew over the cuckoo's nest".

I love very much your stile of working! Stay in touch!