Sunday, August 21, 2011

for ev er

August is almost coming to an end, and I have to say, it's been a great but BUSY month! I'm looking forward to fall, the smells, the sounds, and a lot of great concerts coming up! Coming up this Saturday is the Spokes and Ink bike party, where you could buy posters done by yours truly! Be the first on your block to collect all three!!! A word about the Genesee Arts Center, they're awesome if you haven't checked them out. I'm hoping my winter will slow down enough for me to take a letterpress class there.



I have six new paintings on display at Lento! The paintings are no longer for sale, they are a permanent collection there, which means they will be there FOREVER!

Say it with me now;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Q7b-vHY3Q&feature=related
Jenna has been finished! I'm very pleased with the results:



Last but not least, working up an image for the autumn Rochester Tweed Run!

1 comment:

Paul said...

aWESOME ART AS USUAL. HOPE THAT YOU CAN SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL....YO MAMMAS