Thursday, November 15, 2012

Today was supposed to be just another day.

Here's a good sketchbook dump for y'all. I've been working on a series I call "anatomy and breakfast". These guys are the newest ones in the growing series. Eventually, I'd love to publish an artist book of this series. It started with me revisiting my old anatomy books to keep myself sharp by constantly drawing the figure, bones, muscles. It also helps me in my yoga practice, with a greater understanding of the muscles that I'm using. I have to insert type into everything, and I love breakfast. My favorite thing to do is treat myself at the diner around the corner from my house on a weekday. Behold:
This is my finished lumberjack illustration for Brady Dillsworth.
Type for the front cover of Miss Liana Gabel's album <3
You can now purchase this limited-edition screenprinted poster on Righteous Babe's website! They only have a few left, so when they're gone, THEY'RE GONE!

No comments: