Sunday, November 4, 2012

You're what happens when two substances collide, and by all accounts you really should have died.

Here's another Americana illustration that I'm working on for Brady Dillsworth.
Orange Glory Cafe's second location opens next week in the Times Square Building in Rochester. A painting for the new cafe :)
The Tweed Ride that I started organizing many moons ago turned three years old. Eighty six people came! What an honor. Thanks to everyone, especially to our official photographer, Joe Philipson, who took this great group photo.
This was my first time drawing the Righteous Babe logo. What an honor! This image is for the back of tee shirts and perhaps sweatshirts!
Another tee shirt design for Righteous Babe, from Ani's song "Splinter". Remember, as these months get colder, you can STILL always go outside! I'm so excited for the snow to fly and to be able to get on my cross country skis, I haven't talked about much else the past few days.
On the subject of winter and snow, I finished one of the illustrations for my friend Liana Gabel's album this week too!

No comments: