Tuesday, November 30, 2010

we know the smells and the sounds, we know a lot of people. we know the way things go down.

Sorry it's been so long on the blogging :) I've been working on this new piece, and I'm extremely frustrated with the face at this point. It's so close to completion, and yet so far away... I need to spend some time away from it so that it can come to me.

I ate a lot of meat over this past holiday, including this delicious beef enchilada while shopping on black Friday in Woodstock, New York with the family. I swore I wouldn't shop on black Friday... but it doesn't count in a cute hippie touristy town with little shops instead of a big old mall, right?

I spent the holiday with some family, and we visited some of those who are no longer with us.

A sketch I'm working on for a lino of penny farthings! How fun! I'm going to be working on this piece for the show (that's right, SHOW) on JANUARY 15 AT ORANGE GLORY. This Friday is also a showing of work, please come visit me in the Hungerford Building in my studio! It's number 345, and you will be able to not only buy my own prints, but art from Caitlin Yarsky and Fawn Brokaw as well. SWEEEEEEEEEET.

No comments: