Sunday, December 12, 2010

Here I go, giving in again

The holidays are upon me, and I have lapsed in my blogging. Apologies all around! I've been working this week diligently on a poster on a show coming up in January (at the Bug Jar for all of your ROCHESTERIANS). I've been looking at a lot of Dan Danger work for inspiration, and this is but one layer of the final piece that will be coming your way :)

Thank you to all who came out for our first ever FIRST FRIDAY in our studio! We had a lot of fun meeting everyone, and getting to know our neighbors! What a blessing it is to have a studio in such a creative space. Below, a blurry part of my wall display.

More blurry pictures! From the Langhorne Slim show last weekend! What a fun time, I visited with some good old friends in Ithaca, and ended up at Castaways, a seriously fun venue. Thanks for the fabulous day and show, friends!

No comments: