Tuesday, July 5, 2011

indie pen dance.

Good morning, blog! Well... evening. Having recently moved, I have a lot to catch up on. I'm loving the summer, and the new crazy-busy-lifestyle that somehow differs from the crazy winter-busy-lifestyle. Somehow, the summer seems more tiring! I've been plugging away in the studio on pieces for the September bike show at Orange Glory, below is a warm-up sketch from last week. I'm really excited about the background patterns going on in this one, and would like to bring that into more of my finished work.

Here's a lady that may look very familiar to you, I met her in Austin in March with her fabulous bicycle. I finally got her out of the sketchbook and on real watercolor paper!!!!

The watercolored lady:

Mounted on the star. Probably some more ornamentation going on this one before hanging!

No comments: