Monday, July 18, 2011

Whale fight!!!

I've been catering a lot lately, lots of parties poolside. The heat is relentless, and it hasn't really rained for three weeks. Today we had two teaser rainfalls, followed by insane heat and humidity. It's really becoming hard to work late in the studio while you're sweating profusely. Below, a piece inspired by the catering, and my absolute love of Julia Child. I'm thinking that My Life in France will be my next read :)

Some new (rough) sketches for the bike show. BIKE SHOW! I need to have a mailer piece by next week, because I want to start distributing mailers in August. I'm thinking this tour-de-France gentleman may become a lino, racing with others.

A lovely lady on the pier. Something funky about her foot to work out.

Finally, some gramophones sketches for a music festival logo :)



No comments: