Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This weekend I went to the Chili Cookoff at the Genesee Center for the Arts. Apart from being delicious, I got to peek in, yet again, on their beautiful letterpress printing equipment. This winter I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to take one of their letterpress courses! It would be so much fun to expand my art in this way! Note: I DID NOT CREATE THE IMAGE YOU SEE BELOW.
I'm on cow #4 for a client! The cow is very popular :)
Finally, from the sketchbook. I've been trying to sketch more.. I always have that angel/devil/whatever on my shoulder pushing me to sketch more. I love the sketchbooks that take mixed media like a champ!

2 comments:

sarahbelle said...

Looooouuuurrrvve the sketch!

Carly said...

I had a great dance experience at the chili cook-off one year! If it's the same one... I guess it would be weird if there were two Rochester chili cook-offs. Liking the sketch :)