Sunday, February 20, 2011

wake me up

This past Wednesday was my opening at SUNY Geneseo's Kinetic Gallery! What a joy it was to walk in and see my huge poster outside the gallery.... what an honor!!! It always helps when your likeness is on it :)

Before the show, I walked through the town of Geneseo... small and quaint, and not without your sweet little cruiser with a nice wire front basket! AHEM BIKENERD.

Getting back on track in the studio, I'm preparing some art for a wine store and a restaurant in April! I started tonight with a still life, and would you believe it, there were some empty wine bottles hanging around the studio. I am very excited to work from life again, and two of my favorite things! Food and wine!!! Then again, do I draw anything that I'm not passionate about?

No comments: